Articles

#

By Pat Hammond

Join NH Business Directory and small business benefits expert Tim Hirsch from Planstin for a Brown Bag Lunch & Learn: How to Compare Insurance to Find the Best Price & Coverage

Warning! Blatant self-promotion ahead!

I meet a lot of small business owners and people who work for small businesses and the one thing they all have in common is the need to find their own health insurance.  

Obamacare did a great job protecting people with critical health problems, but it put the pinch on the rest of us by effectively reducing coverage with increased costs and deductibles.  

With the open enrollment deadline rapidly approaching I decided to put together a lunch & learn to help people overcome open enrollment overwhelm.

• Review insurance alternatives - not all plans are on the exchange
  • Get answers about the real cost of coverage (premiums vs. out of pocket, deductibles, & co-pays)
  • Learn how to compare coverage to find the best plan for you

This is not a sales event.

I'm a writer.  I don't sell insurance and I'm not an insurance expert, so I invited my good friend Tim Hirsch, from human resource solutions provider Planstin to present an outline of insurance options and answer questions.

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

It's hard to believe, but it's been a year since I've hosted a networking event and now I've got two.  

Just in time for open enrollment, the first event is a Brown Bag Lunch and Learn from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Tuesday, November 27th at Gateway Hils in Nashua.

The event is hosted by the NH Business Directory and will feature guest speaker Tim Hirsch from Planstin.

Tim's going to talk about alternative insurance - there are a lot more choices than what you see on the exchange.  

Read full post »